Get started with customizing the look and feel of your salesqueue to match your brand' styling. After that just enable and preview the app, sit back and see an increase in your conversion rate right away. If this doesn't happen, then contact us directly and we will see what is wrong to help you as much as possible.
Note: Don't forget to split test various settings while monitoring your conversion rate to get the most out of it.
In this section you can show or hide the app. Note: It may take up to a minute for the change to be reflected to your store.
Recommendation: Customize the look and feel through the settings sections first before you enable the app.
In this section you can customize 3 options:
- Queue number: Decide which random queue number between min and max should be counted down. It makes sense to enter only realistic numbers, so please don't enter something that is too high. Otherwise it looks like a scam.
- Waiting time: Decide how long visitors should see the app and wait before they will be automatically redirected to checkout. Same here don't enter a number that is too high, because this can do exactly the opposite and decrease your conversion rate.
- Don't show again: Decide how long the visitors don't see the app again to prevent thinking of scam. It supports hours, but if you want to have e.g. 30 minutes then just enter 0.5
Recommendation: Start with our tested default values and split test them later.
In this section you can customize 6 options to match your brand's language and wording:
- Image: Upload your logo or any other matching image, or just use our default one. You can also show no image by clicking on 'Remove' or reset to our default image by clicking on 'Default'.
- Heading: Put in a viral and effective headline or leave it blank (not recommended).
- Body: Keep it short and simple or leave it blank (not recommended). Keep in mind: If you add a long text and the visitors only wait for some seconds they don't have the time to read the whole text.
- Position text: Used to describe the nearby queue number that will be counted down.
- Time text: Used to describe the nearby timer that will be counted down.
- Redirect text: This one will be displayed when the time is over and the redirection to checkout takes place. Use something that gives your visitors the last call for a purchase.
Recommendation: Start with our tested default values or rather translate them into your language and split test them later.
In this section you can customize 9 options to match your brand's styling:
Recommendation: Use your brand colors.
In this section you see your changes that you make in real time.
With this button you can reset all settings to our tested default values.
Here you can see your customized salesqueue in your store. If you click on view now, you'll be redirected to your store and see a preview alert with further instructions. If the alert doesn't show up, then the activation is not reflected to your store yet. Please keep refreshing the page until it shows up.
That's because of how Shopify handles scripts from apps. They will be loaded after all so that the app may be not loaded although the checkout button is already clickable. Normally your visitors will not go to checkout directly, but if you still don't want to have a loading delay you can integrate our app in your theme directly to prevent this behaviour:
1. Disable (not uninstall) the app:
2. Add the following code above the </head> tag of your theme.liquid file and put in your store name:
<script src="https://salesqueue.herokuapp.com/script?shop=YOURSTORENAME.myshopify.com" defer="defer"></script>
(Themes -> Actions -> Edit code -> theme.liquid -> Find </head> tag -> Paste above -> Put in your store name -> Save)
If you have troubles implementing it, please don't hesitate to contact us and we will implement it free for you as soon as possible.
If it doesn't show up and you'll directly be redirected to checkout, that's because of theme incompatibility, please contact us and we'll fix it for you as soon as possible.
You get this error message when you upload an image or logo with file size larger than 1MB.
We use this limit, because otherwise it negatively affects the loading time of your store, especially on mobile devices.
Please use an image optimizer such as Kraken to shrink your image or logo file size below the limit.
Salesqueue is super easy to set up and works in the background by creating a Shopify ScriptTag to make sure that a waiting-like banner will be displayed when your visitors want to go to checkout. We never touch your theme files. The app applies to all browsers on mobile and desktop.
Works with every free and paid Shopify theme for the dynamic checkout button 'Buy it now' and all checkout buttons, for example, on a cart drawer or cart page. Theme updates or imports are also supported. It doesn't add or change code on your theme files. If you use a custom theme and the app will be somehow not displayed, just contact us and we will fix it for you as soon as possible.
This can have many causes. Starting with your product offer or checkout page conversion etc... Let's get in touch and then we'll inspect your store to help you right away for free!
Our proactive customer success support team is here to help you deal with any problems that you run into when using our app. Just fill out our support form or if you like to chat with us, use the Facebook messenger and we'll get back to you shortly.
Updates coming soon...